Customer Service Policy
Our commitment to you
Our goal is to make sure you receive the best, most attentive service possible with every interaction. Our customer service policy sets the benchmark for our entire team to live up to:
- We strive to ensure the services you request are performed accurately, efficiently and with the highest level of professionalism.
- All of our members (appraisers, & support staff) will conduct themselves with decorum and maintain the utmost respect for your property.
- Any information obtained about your property is confidential. We follow our own and industry-standard guidelines to protect the private nature of our reports and the information associated with them.
- We respect and follow the professional standards set by the Appraisal Institute of Canada. All of our professionals are current members in good standing with their respective associations.
- We hold ourselves to the highest ethical and moral standards. Every professional on our team must carry full Errors and Omissions liability insurance coverage and maintain it at all times.
- Our appraisal reports should meet your requirements, with appraisal values supported to the fullest extent by specific lender conditions.